|Prep Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||1 hr|
Recipe type: Snack, Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tb chopped dill
- 2 Tb olive oil
- Place the cucumbers in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Toss to combine the cucumbers with the salt and allow to stand, refrigerated, for at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Squeeze handfuls of cucumber slices to release any excess liquid and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, cider vinegar, and maple syrup, and stir well. Pour the mixture over the cucumbers and add the chopped dill. Stir to thoroughly combine and serve, or refrigerate up to 12 hours or overnight and serve cold.
- Note: Enjoy on a summer day.
|Serving size:||1 serving (of 6)||Calories:||30|